This video shows how to build an Ionic mobile app connected to the cloud database.
If you missed our webinar, watch this recording to learn how to use Cordova APIs in a mobile app. The webinar shows:
- Building a hybrid app in Appery.io
- Using Apache Cordova APIs:
- Barcode scanner
- FileTransfer – use plugin for quick file upload to Appery.io database
- Fast testing with Appery.io Tester app
Check out many other videos on the Appery.io YouTube channel.
We recently published a number of new videos:
- Building a Mobile App with User Login and Registration (using the Appery.io Database user management feature and a Server Code script)
- Creating Translator Mobile App with Local Storage (using the Translated API and local storage)
- Creating a Mobile App with Geolocation (using the Cordova Geolocation API)
Happy Thanksgiving from the Appery.io Team to everyone who is celebrating!
New Videos: New UI Themes, Page Templates, Using The Customer Console, and Farmers Market Search AppPosted: November 14th, 2014 | Author: Max Katz | Filed under: Features, Video | Tags: features, Video
Check out some of the new videos we recently posted on our Youtube channel:
- Using new UI themes
- Using page templates and the Panel component
- Using the Customer Console: Editing backend database data, Sending push notifications
- Building a Farmers Market Search app
This video shows:
- Understanding the new Model and Storage feature
- We create a model for Wine object
- We define storage (local storage) to store the wine list
- Build a mobile app that shows a list of wines loaded from a database. Clicking on a wine takes you to that wine details
- We also show a finished Todo-like app that runs entirely on the client
This 5-minute video shows how to create a simple, yet real mobile app that talks to an API backend.
This webinar shows how to expose legacy enterprise systems via REST APIs using RESTXpress. The video covers:
- How to expose a relational database via REST API
- How to expose a web service via REST API
- How to build a mobile app in Appery.io with the exposed REST APIs
Video: Building Enterprise Mobile Apps Fast with the Orchestrate Database and Appery.io Development PlatformPosted: September 15th, 2014 | Author: Max Katz | Filed under: API, Database, Events, Partner, Video, Webinar | Tags: API, Database, events, Video, webinar
Our Youtube channel has over 80 videos, and we are happy to announce we now have videos in German. Our German partner Objective has created videos that you can view here (click on PLAYLIST – top left to see the playlist):