We just announced some great news for Appery. We’ve passed the 250,000-user mark, we’ve updated our tester app so users don’t need to have an Appery.io account, and we’ve rolled out a new release of the platform that includes these key features (among others):
- Simplified implementation of social login and LDAP sign-on for apps
- Extended offline capability in apps to use the internal database or an external one
- New Bootstrap and Ionic components
- Outline page component view for enhanced developer productivity
To find out more:
- Read the press release.
- Read about the improved tester (app sharing) app.
- Read more about the new features.
On August 12th, we conducted a webinar to demo the new features. In case you missed it, here’s the recording on YouTube:
(Check out many other videos on the Appery.io YouTube channel.)