New to Appery.io? Watch this video to familiarize yourself with the Appery.io App Builder and get started building your first app.
We’ve added a new PDF viewer plug-in to our collection of publicly available Appery.io plug-ins. Check out this 3-minute video tutorial to learn more about its functionality and the ways you can display PDF files in your Appery.io application.
We are pleased to share that Appery.io has been recognized in the following G2 Spring 2021 Grid Reports:
- Grid for Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software
- Grid for Low-Code Development Platforms Software
- Small-Business Grid for Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software
Per G2, products shown in the above Grid Reports have received a minimum of 10 reviews/ratings in data gathered by March 02, 2021.
G2 is a peer-to-peer business solutions review website, leveraging customer feedback to rank the best business software and services. The Spring 2021 Grid Reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates customer satisfaction and market presence scores in real-time. This is the first time Appery.io has been recognized in a G2 Grid Report.
“Thank you to all of our amazing customers who left positive reviews of Appery.io on G2,” said Eldar Chernitsky, Head of Product at Appery.io. “It means the world to us that our customers take the time to leave their honest feedback on a reputable and trusted site like G2. We take the positives and negatives to heart and hope to continue to delight our customers as we deliver new features and updates.”
If you would like to leave a review of Appery.io on G2, please go to https://www.g2.com/products/appery-io/reviews.
To get started with Appery.io, please visit appery.io.
We recently published a new video tutorial where we explain how to log in to your Appery.io application using LinkedIn credentials. Watch the tutorial to learn how to get a LinkedIn Client ID and add it to your application.
We are proud to announce our March 2021 release: Appery.io is officially the first low code editor upgrading to Ionic 5!
The main focus is to introduce a smooth conversion from Ionic 4 to Ionic 5 and this has become one of our biggest achievements since we moved to Ionic 4. Transferring to this game-changing framework is already a big step but we would also like to share our long-term plans that go far beyond pure conversion.
- With this release, we are introducing Ionic 5 support and enabling all our users to create both Ionic 4 and Ionic 5 apps independently;
- In Q2 2021, the option of upgrading Ionic 4 projects to the Ionic 5 version with keeping both apps active will be offered;
- Yet another milestone will be disabling the possibility of creating Ionic 4 projects (early June);
- With all that being said, we will continue the support of all Ionic 4 projects and their backups until at least 2023.
And now, just in case you are still hesitant about whether you should evaluate the advantages Ionic 5 can bring to your project, we have outlined some of them to consider:
- Ionic 5 applications look very modern, run faster, and are much more reliable;
- The latest Ionic version follows the modern Material Design Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines from Apple;
- Conversion and adoption rates are extremely favorable;
- With Ionic 5, you are guaranteed to enjoy working with the top-notch framework, efficiently collaborate with the Ionic community, and get access to the latest Ionic and Angular UI components;
- Custom animations, revamped Ionicons, updated Ionic colors, new starter designs, improvements to component customization (including but not limited to iOS 13 design updates), and more are available.
We are happy that our users will now be able to enjoy highly engaging development practices while creating native experiences on the most advanced mobile device versions.
On Sunday, February 28, from 01:00 to 09:00 (EST), we will be releasing new functionality for the Appery.io platform. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but our App builder and Backend services will not be available during the maintenance period. We greatly appreciate your patience.
With the “Segments” plug-in, you can quickly add segment buttons to your application and display fragments of information on one screen. Go and check our new tutorial to learn how to configure the plug-in in 4 minutes.
Last week, we announced the release of a credit card plug-in for the Ionic 4 Framework. To that end, we created a new tutorial where we demonstrate how the plug-in works and showcased two features: type detection and verification.
We’re excited to announce that Appery.io by Exadel was named a 2021 DEVIES Award winner in the Mobile Development category. The DEVIES Awards recognize excellence in developer tools, products & technology, across 20+ categories.
The 2021 DEVIES Awards received hundreds of nominations, and our developer product was selected as a 2021 DEVIES Award winner based on three criteria:
(1) attracting notable attention and awareness in the software industry;
(2) general regard and adoption by the developer, engineering & IT community; and
(3) being a technical leader in its sector for innovation.
“It is an honor to be recognized by the DEVIES for Appery.io’s contribution to low-code mobile app development,” said Eldar Chernitsky, Head of Product at Appery.io by Exadel. “Our organization always strives to deliver a simple yet sophisticated development experience so users can create the cutting-edge apps they need to grow their business or personal portfolios. This award is very valuable to the Appery.io product by Exadel because it reflects our positive reception among the developer community”.
“Developer tools and solutions are continuing to grow in their importance to the global technology industry. Appery.io by Exadel is a great example of the new era of products and services allowing developers and engineers to have a greater impact on a company’s bottom line and overall efficiency”, said Geoff Domoracki, CEO of DevNetwork, producer of DeveloperWeek and the 2021 DEVIES Awards.
Appery.io will be presented their award at the 9th Annual DEVIES Awards Ceremony on Thursday, February 18, 2021, during the all-virtual DeveloperWeek 2021, the world’s largest developer & engineering conference & expo with 8,000+ participants.
Dear Appery.io users,
We would like to let you know that our customers’ privacy is important to us and we have always aimed to ensure that any interactions between you and Appery.io are as secure as they can be.
What are we changing?
Also, our updated policy includes but is not limited to the answers to the popular questions concerning Collection, Sharing, Storing, and Deletion of Personal Information.
Still have questions?
Then please feel free to reach out to our support team.
Your Appery.io Team