The last piece is in for the Appery.io self-training course of videos. We’ve now added:
Lesson 5: Appery.io & PhoneGap Capabilities
In the video, we show how to take advantage of the PhoneGap API with ready-to-use “device services” and data mapping in the Appery.io app builder. For this lesson, we build a simple contacts app and go through the steps of testing it in an Android emulator.
Here is the complete set of lessons from the video page on our help site:
- Lesson 1: The UI Builder
- Lesson 2: Data Mapping to a Service
- Lesson 3: Using the Appery.io Database Service
- Lesson 4: Web Service Caching
- Lesson 5: Appery.io & PhoneGap Capabilities
- Lesson 6: A Windows 8 App with the Twitter API
Each lesson links to a YouTube video. For each lesson there is also a link to a Appery.io backup ZIP of the finished lesson app, which you can open as a new project within Appery.io.
We’ll be updating the series soon, so chime in with any suggestions