Our Youtube channel has over 80 videos, and we are happy to announce we now have videos in German. Our German partner Objective has created videos that you can view here (click on PLAYLIST – top left to see the playlist):
This video shows all the major and minor Appery.io features. The video covers:
- App Builder
- Server Code
- Creating mobile app UI
- Setting up a REST service
- Binding REST service to a page
- Packaging for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
- Publishing as HTML5
- Creating plugins
- and much more
The last piece is in for the Appery.io self-training course of videos. We’ve now added:
In the video, we show how to take advantage of the PhoneGap API with ready-to-use “device services” and data mapping in the Appery.io app builder. For this lesson, we build a simple contacts app and go through the steps of testing it in an Android emulator.
Here is the complete set of lessons from the video page on our help site:
- Lesson 1: The UI Builder
- Lesson 2: Data Mapping to a Service
- Lesson 3: Using the Appery.io Database Service
- Lesson 4: Web Service Caching
- Lesson 5: Appery.io & PhoneGap Capabilities
- Lesson 6: A Windows 8 App with the Twitter API
Each lesson links to a YouTube video. For each lesson there is also a link to a Appery.io backup ZIP of the finished lesson app, which you can open as a new project within Appery.io.
We’ll be updating the series soon, so chime in with any suggestions
This video shows how to build a mobile app with Appery.io Mobile Apps Builder.