Our February 2017 newsletter.
Learn What’s New in Our March Platform Update
In early March we rolled out a second platform update for 2017. The update includes these features and benefits:
- Improved Autocomplete in App Builder for Ionic
- New Ace Editor in Server Code
- Instantly Import Any Database Service into an App
- Better Developer Experience for Testing APIs inside the App Builder and API Express
- API Express Autogenerated Services Now Support Sorting by Multiple Parameters
- API Express Database Connection Now Supports Custom Properties
- Cloud Database Upgrade
Learn more about these new features and benefits in our blog post.
22 Things You Need to Know about Appery.io Server Code
Video Tutorial: How to Call the WordPress REST API
Watch this short video to learn how to call the WordPress REST API from an Appery.io app. The video shows two approaches to invoking the API. First, it shows how to invoke an API using API Express. Second, it shows how to invoke an API from Server Code.
New Step-by-step Tutorials
Our friends at WEALL published two great step-by-step tutorials on how to build apps with Appery.io. Check them out:
- How to build Emoji Chat application using AngularJS and Ionic
- How to build a Hashtag Messaging mobile and web application
Learn How Dyjit Launched Their App for a New Hospitality Platform Using Appery.io
Dyjit’s vision is to make life better by introducing digital experiences where they do not yet exist. Dyjit’s first product, knowye (know what you eat), is a hospitality platform that transforms the traditional paper menu into a digital marketing channel and enables restaurants to cater to and market to shifting consumer needs. Learn how this app was built.