Let’s check out the changes you need to know about!
From now on:
- Our new users will be welcomed with our branded easy-to-start wizard to assist them with creating their first-ever Appery.io mobile application:
- Customers who are confident with configuring config.xml in the app source files will be able to do so right from under the App settings tab;
- The option of validating that the Hot Code Push plug-in will be enabled when running the autoupdate task that will ensure that your app will be auto-updated as expected;
- Working with our sample apps has become as easy as it could possibly be; there’s no need to download the app backup and further install it – just click the needed link and the app is ready to start!
- The ability to work with custom back end has been added through our AppClient library;
- New themes now come with default colors:
- The possibility to create Models from
jsonand/or service response as well as several new actions and plug-ins have been added to make development even more versatile
As a bonus, we have fixed several bugs and made some cosmetic improvements so that you can enjoy your development experience with Appery.io even more!