With Appery.io and Ionic, you can easily add a spinner to a page:
- Drag’n’drop the spinner component to a page.
- Provide an expression for
ng-showin the properties panel. It could be a variable that returns
- To vertically and horizontally center the spinner do the following:
- Add a
Classin the properties panel.
- Create new CSS by going to
CREATE NEW > CSS > Create CSS.
- Add the following code to create the CSS file:
- Add a
Your spinner is ready to use! Don’t forget to change the variable provided for
true when you need to show the spinner, and to
false when you need to hide it.
Make sure to check out all of our mobile development tips.
Do you want to build apps fast? Start developing with our trial plan!