Push notifications. It is a great way to inform app users about cool offers, important events or any updates. It’s an important feature for enterprise mobile apps. For instance, a sales manager can be instantly notified when an existing customer upgrades his/her plan. Push notifications are a powerful tool to ensure your message is received and read by the user, even when they are not using your app.
Appery.io provides fast and easy way to send the push notifications for both platforms – iOS and Android. Sending can be done in just a few steps:
- Enable push notifications in the application settings.
- Register the application with Apple or Google services.
- Install the app on the device. When it’s done, device information will be automatically added to your predefined devices collection.
- Send notifications from the console. That it!
You can send these alerts:
- Deliver in device’s time zone
The first two options, all the users will receive the message simultaneously. For instance, for some users it could be 8 AM, and for other users it could be 1 PM.
In the third case of the device time zone sending, users will receive the notifications in a different time – someone later and someone sooner.
Having all three options — is what makes Appery.io push easy to use, yet very powerful, and customizable.
You are not limited to sending push notifications from the push console. With push REST API, you can enable sending messages from any app.