- Integration with Appery.io Database inside the app builder. When creating a new service, you will be able to point to any existing database collection that you created and auto-generate REST API services such as to display data, create data, or delete data.
- Database: File storage API will allow to store files in the database.
- Export/import of projects – our users have been asking for this for a long time.
- Easier testing and installing: QR code on test page and on Android build page. Having the QR code on Android build page will allow you to install the app on your phone by simple scanning the code.
- Easier project creation: create new app right from Apps page
Lastly, our very big new feature is our new HTML5 app builder we have been working on for a few months now. I’ll be posting information on it soon.