Last Sunday, the Appery.io Team came out with a new, midsummer, release packed with the following useful features:
- The JQM lib version updated to 5.4 that includes the latest version of jquery (3.6.0), so that you can now make sure your JQM projects are published to app stores without any security warnings.
- All you need to do is simply update your app lib version by selecting it under App settings > Resources > Libraries version:
Please note that the
.size()method has been removed in jQuery 3.0. So, if your JQM project uses this method, you will need to replace it with the
.lengthproperty to refer to the number of elements in the jQuery object.
- A new, simplified look for the Templates tab. Now, creating new app from our ready-to-go-with and fully functioning Appery.io app templates is even simpler:
- The improved Internationalization feature:
- A new option for customizing the showed modal,
On dismiss, that allows executing any code on modal dismiss. You are also free to select the needed snippet from the snippets drop-down:
- Another new option that allows setting the default values for app storages:
Also, this release traditionally introduces some extra updates and minor bugfixes that will hopefully make your development routine even more user-friendlier.
Well, this is it for now but please stay tuned – we have more exciting features in store!