Email newsletter sent in early November.
We have been getting a lot of questions on iOS 10 support. We are in the process of upgrading to one of the latest Apache Cordova versions. This Cordova update will allow us to support iOS 10. We plan to have iOS 10 support by end of this year. Stay tuned.
4 Ways to Send a Push Notification Message
Sending Push Notification messages to users is a fundamental capability in an enterprise mobile app. The Appery.io platform comes with Push Notifications component out-of-the-box and allows quickly sending targeted messages to iOS and Android devices. There are 4 ways to send a Push Notification message:
- Push Notifications Console.
- Server Code Push Notifications API (server-side).
- Push Notification REST API.
- Customer Console.
Read the rest of the blog post to learn more.
How to Perform Basic Database Operations
CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) describes the basic database operations that most enterprise apps perform. This blog post explains how to perform these operations from Appery.io Server Code.
We published new videos to help you learn how to build apps faster. Check them out.
- How to Build and Test a Complete Ionic App with an API Backend. This video shows how to build and test a complete Ionic app with an API backend.
- How to Create REST API Service to Upload Binary Data with API Express. This video shows how to create an API Express service to upload binary data to a cloud database.
- How to Setup Page Navigation In an Ionic App. This short video shows how to setup navigation in an Ionic app.
- How to Build an Ionic App to Save Form Data into a Database. In this video tutorial you will learn how to build an Ionic app that saves form (page) data into a database
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when we publish new videos.
Do you know that we have sample apps for SMS, email, camera, barcode scanner, and others? A sample app has a UI and a backend preconfigured so you can quickly run the app, show as an example or use it as a starting point. Check out the apps today.
Update to Library Version Used in Your Appery.io jQuery Mobile App
Please read this blog post to learn if you need to update the library version used in your jQuery Mobile app.