Appery.io is the best mobile app development platform out there, but, with so much in Appery.io, it’s important you get the help you need to take full advantage of the platform. One way we’re doing this is through a series of weekly webinars—starting next week—that constitutes a crash course in Appery.io.
We recently published a number of new videos:
- Building a Mobile App with User Login and Registration (using the Appery.io Database user management feature and a Server Code script)
- Creating Translator Mobile App with Local Storage (using the Translated API and local storage)
- Creating a Mobile App with Geolocation (using the Cordova Geolocation API)
Happy Thanksgiving from the Appery.io Team to everyone who is celebrating!
This video shows:
- Understanding the new Model and Storage feature
- We create a model for Wine object
- We define storage (local storage) to store the wine list
- Build a mobile app that shows a list of wines loaded from a database. Clicking on a wine takes you to that wine details
- We also show a finished Todo-like app that runs entirely on the client
This webinar shows how to expose legacy enterprise systems via REST APIs using RESTXpress. The video covers:
- How to expose a relational database via REST API
- How to expose a web service via REST API
- How to build a mobile app in Appery.io with the exposed REST APIs
Video: Building Enterprise Mobile Apps Fast with the Orchestrate Database and Appery.io Development PlatformPosted: September 15th, 2014 | Author: Max Katz | Filed under: API, Charley Cowens | Appery.io - Enterprise Mobile Innovations, Database, Events, Partner, Video, Webinar | Tags: API, Charley Cowens | Appery.io - Enterprise Mobile Innovations, Database, events, Video, webinar | Comments Off
Appery.io and SOA Software have collaborated on an end-to-end solution to the “mobile first” vs. “API first” question—an integrated experience that covers everything from exposing and managing APIs to building entire cross-platform apps.
This integrated platform streamlines development, decreasing time-to-market and increasing developer adoption.
Join Appery.io’s Max Katz, and SOA Software’s Ryan Bagnulo on Tuesday, August 26th at 10 AM Pacific for a joint webinar to learn more about the new integrated mobile development and API management solution.
This video shows all the major and minor Appery.io features. The video covers:
- App Builder
- Server Code
- Creating mobile app UI
- Setting up a REST service
- Binding REST service to a page
- Packaging for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
- Publishing as HTML5
- Creating plugins
- and much more
Join us for this Bootstrap Tutorial to learn about Appery.io Cloud Development Platform. Appery.io is the only cloud-based platform with visual development tools and integrated backend services. In this live coding session you will learn how to build a complete mobile app with Appery.io. We will create the app UI, add a cloud database, push notifications, and use REST APIs. We will then package the app for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time
Using Appery.io Backend Services to Build a To-do App
Thursday, May 29, 11am Pacific Time
What you will learn
Learn how to build a complete HTML5/PhoneGap mobile To-do app using the Appery.io platform
Register for this webinar
Title: All about Appery.io – learn how to build mobile apps with Appery.io.
When: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
What: Max Katz introduces Appery.io in this comprehensive webinar. There will be plenty of time for questions, so bring lots of them! We will show you how to build the app UI, add database, add custom logic with server code and add send push messages.